Helping You Preserve Your Hard-Earned Wealth
You have worked hard to create opportunity and build wealth. The time has come to find a partner you can trust to look out for your financial interests help you find strategies that will maximize your tax efficiency for your business and personal wealth.
In Denver and throughout the Rocky Mountain West, there is no need to look any further than Goodspeed Merrill. Our firm’s attorneys have the skills, knowledge and resources necessary to help you identify and implement strategies that will enable you to protect your legal and financial interests at the local, state and federal level.
We Have A Passion For Tax Law
This may seem inconceivable since tax law is not the “sexiest” area of legal practice, but our lawyers have a genuine passion and enjoyment in taxation matters. It is more understandable when you recognize that this passion is derived from the excitement of finding opportunities for clients to help preserve wealth and become more tax efficient. You can rely on us to thoroughly examine your tax situation (and enjoy every minute of it).
Our Tax Law Services
- Strategic tax efficient business structures and transactions
- Corporation, Limited Liability Company and Partnership integrated solutions
- Corporate “C-corp” tax efficiency
- Choice of Entity and Tiered Entity Analysis(all stages of business growth)
- Compensation related tax strategies, including benefits, equity grants, stock options and deferred compensation
- 1031 exchanges and other real estate-focused tax matters, including developer/investor “land banking” structures
- 1202 Qualified Small Business Stock tax efficient structures
- 1045 Qualified Small Business Stock “rollover” strategies
- Permanent Capital Vehicle structures providing for long term growth and deferral for all types of businesses
- Captive Insurance
- Qualified Opportunity Zone structuring
- Crafting buy/sell agreements for operational effectiveness as well as provide creative and tax efficient funding options
Family And Generational Wealth Structures
- Asset protection planning
- Special needs planning
- Gift and estate tax planning
- Deferred Sales Trusts
- Sales to “Defective” Trusts
- Grantor/Non-Grantor Trust strategies
- Charitable Trusts and Charitable Giving
Our accomplished attorneys possess unique skills in areas such as business law, employment law, estate law and commercial real estate law, positioning them to take a multidimensional approach to preserving your wealth and limiting your tax liability. Our solutions are custom designed to fit your needs, and not the other way around. Our goal is to present you with options and then take the time necessary to educate you regarding those options to help you make and informed decision.
Speak To An Experienced Tax Attorney
We look forward to examining your situation and advising you on your tax options. Call 720-943-9033 to schedule a consultation.