Trusted Advisers and Counselors
There is no way around it: If you are in business long enough, you will encounter legal disputes. While some disputes are unavoidable, they do not have to result in the loss of your livelihood, harm to your reputation, injury to an investment in real estate, or a severely damaged bottom line. The key is finding an attorney you can trust to provide you with honest counsel and skilled legal representation during a difficult time.
The Worst Brings Out Our Best
At Goodspeed Merrill, we know that you may be currently experiencing the worst day of your professional career and possibly your life. The good news is that the worst brings out our firm’s best. We partner with our clients to identify their objectives and create the best route to achieve their goals. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators and litigators with the resources to protect your interests in and out of court.
We regularly and successfully handle complex matters involving:
- Commercial litigation
- Real estate litigation
- Homeowners Association/Common Interest Community disputes (CCIOA)
- Corporate disputes and dissolution
- Arbitration, mediation, and other alternative dispute resolution matters
- Employment and labor issues such as claims arising under ADA, ADEA, Title VII, and noncompete/non-solicitation disputes
- Construction defects and mechanic’s liens
- Intellectual property related disputes