Trusted Advisers for Your Employment Law Needs
Protecting your interests as an employer while also preserving a nurturing environment for your employees requires a deft touch. It also requires knowledge of state and federal employment laws and the ability to effectively navigate them. That is where the attorneys, counselors and business partners of Goodspeed Merrill come into play.
Employment Law Services In Denver, Colorado
You can rely on us to help you with all employment-related legal issues including:
- Day to day counseling on employment matters
- Specialist in high litigation risk situations
- Contract drafting and negotiations for employment agreements and independent contractor agreements
- Executive onboarding, retention, and exit guidance and negotiations
- Employee handbooks & policies
- Management of high exposure and high-profile employment situations
- Internal investigations
- Leave law compliance (ADA, FMLA, HWFA/EPSLA)
- Wage and classification guidance
- Discrimination and other wrongful termination and litigation
- Reasonable Accommodation guidance
- Guidance regarding pregnancy in the workplace
- Trade secret, intellectual property, non-compete, and non-solicit agreement drafting and enforcement
- Layoffs/RIFs, performance improvement plans, and discipline
- Administrative charge handling before the EEOC, CCRD, DOL, CDLE, and other agencies
- Litigation support in state and federal courts on all employment related matters including class and collective action litigation
We offer employment law services from accomplished attorneys who understand the challenges facing employers in today’s marketplace.
Disputes in the workplace will happen, but they do not all need to result in costly and damaging litigation. We can help you with all your risk management and dispute resolution needs, including conducting internal investigations and implementing remedial measures to resolve issues before they result in a lawsuit.
Employment Handbooks And Policies
Many employment law issues can be prevented or proactively resolved by having sound company employment policies in place before issues arise. Our attorneys can draft employment policies and employee handbooks for your organization or review your existing policies to identify potential problems.