Going Above and Beyond as Trusted Legal Counsel and Adviser
Many businesses cannot afford or justify an in-house legal department or in-house general counsel; however, these businesses do need sound and efficient legal advice form a trusted legal partner who understands the ins and outs of their business operation.
Goodspeed Merrill provides outside general counsel and transactional representation at an exceptional value. Our attorneys possess experience in a wide range of areas such as entity formation, choice of entity, complex commercial contract review, M&A, private placement, capitalization/reorganization, compliance, governing document drafting, tax structuring and planning, liability structuring and planning, employment law, commercial real estate and other situations that commonly arise during the course of a business’s life cycle.
Trusted Advisers for All Your Legal Needs
Goodspeed Merrill is not a mere service provider, but instead is a trusted adviser to our clients. Whether your business is small or large and whether your scope is narrow or broad, you can rely on us to help guide your legal and financial decision making in a manner that is aimed at achieving your business goals and objectives, both short and long term. Goodspeed Merrill’s corporate law practice includes, without limitation, the following:
- Business formation, including choice of entity, tax structure and liability structure
- General corporate governance and representation
- Asset, stock and equity transactions; recapitalizations
- Financial and securities offerings
- Designing and implementing equity compensation plans
- Contract management, including drafting, review, negotiation and maintenance of vendor, supplier/manufacturer and customer agreements
- Intellectual property management, including implementation and development of IP protection plans & coordination with co-counsel
Goodspeed Merrill’s client intake and development process begins by Goodspeed Merrill getting to know each client’s business goals, objectives and needs, investing our time in learning about client business operations and circumstances. This allows Goodspeed Merrill to proactively pursue outcomes that are in the best interest of our clients.
Place Your Business In Proven Hands
Our business is built on the results we have achieved for businesses like yours throughout Colorado. We look forward to helping you protect your interests and achieve your goals. Call 720-943-9033 to schedule a consultation with an experienced corporate law attorney from our firm.