Attorneys. Counselors. Business Partners.
Lauren Cammarata Snow is a business, trademark, and regulatory attorney who passionately serves individuals and businesses through a wide range of services, including general business matters, contract drafting and negotiation, regulatory compliance, and intellectual property prosecution, licensing, and enforcement.
Lauren works with start-ups, multi-national corporations, and everything in between. Her extensive experience in representing individuals and businesses with regard to intellectual property rights, has garnered her a reputation as a reliable resource for trademark and trade-secret work as well as licensing agreement creation and enforcement. Lauren also enjoys advising members of the cannabis industry on interpreting and complying with Colorado's cannabis laws, as well as contributing to cannabis related publications, such as the Cannabis Law Treatise published by the Colorado Bar Association.
Born and raised in the State of Colorado, Lauren graduated summa cum laude at the Metropolitan State University, from where she holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Services-Mental Health Counseling with a Minor in Spanish. She obtained her Juris Doctorate from the University of Denver, Sturm College of Law. When she is not working, she enjoys exploring the world with her husband and daughter.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- Juris Doctorate - 2016
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Human Services - Mental Health Counseling
- Minor: Spanish
- Colorado State Bar, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section
- Colorado Bar Association, Technology Law & Policy Section
- Privately Held Business Subsection
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer's Committee
- Young Lawyer Representative, 2019 to Present
- Communications Representative, 2019 to Present
- Public Legal Education Committee
- Inter-professional Committee
- Diversity in The Legal Profession Committee
- Denver Bar Association
- 1st Judicial District Bar Association
- Cannabis Law in Colorado, First Edition 2/2/2019
Classes & Seminars
- Cannabis and Employment Law DepoSpan 2018 Annual Conference 9/14/2018
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Human Services Guest Lecturer (ongoing)
- 6th Annual Cannabis Symposium 3/9/2022
- 7th Annual Cannabis Symposium 2/9/2023
- Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Stars
Current Employment Position
- Senior Associate